APK Hack – Top 8 Android Hack APK Solutions
More people than you might think would like to hack into an Android device. The problem that a lot of these people run into is that they can't find a viable solution. For whatever reason, a lot of the developers for Android hack APK will program a virus into the hack files which will lead to anyone who installs it having a virus on their computer.
There's no need to worry about this though. After cautious research and a lot of testing, we've finally put together a list of Android hackers. In this article, we're going to list the 8 best choices and what they can provide you with.
Reasons for Using an APK Hack
Don't instantly associate hacking with malicious intentions. A lot of the time the people who want to hack Android are doing it with genuine intentions. Parents, suspicious spouses, or employers – just a few types of people who might show some interest in using an Android hacker.
- Some spouses get upset and believe their partner is cheating on them or has something to hide. With an Android hack, spouses are able to monitor their partner's device and find out what they get up to.
- Are you a parent? If so, you might want to find out what your children get up to when using their electronic devices. An APK hack can provide you with a way to do this.
- Employers who provide their employees with work phones want to ensure that they're using them responsibly. Hacking the work phones gives employers a way to watch their employees and make sure they are doing their work.
- Worrying about a close friend? Track their text messages, browsing history, app activity, and see their location with the assistance of an Android hack APK.
These are just a few circumstances where hacking an Android device could be helpful, but there are plenty of others.
Top List of Android Hack APK
Below are the best hacking solutions that are available which you can use to hack an Android device with ease.
Top #1 – Spyzie
Spyzie is a clear winner when it comes to hacking Android. It has an accessible dashboard which is easy to navigate and which you can use for accessing all Spyzie features. There is also another version of this platform for iOS devices if your target has an iPhone.
- Hack Gmail account without password, spy call recorder & track the live GPS location of any device that you install Spyzie on.
- Doesn't require you to root the target device and is completely undetectable.
- A very easy setup process which doesn't need you to be very tech-savvy.
- You can access all features from the Spyzie dashboard – the WiFi Hacker APK. Users are also able to access the dashboard from anywhere they are.
- Compatible with Android versions starting at Android 4.0 all the way up to 8.0.
- Geofencing features are applicable and easy to use.
- Take live screenshots of the device's display without getting caught.
- Includes keylogging technology to gather as much data as possible (including email addresses and passwords).
- Spy message, hack iCloud account , view the browsing history, bookmarks, and much more useful information from their the target's browser data. It doesn't matter which browser they use on their device either!
- This Facebook password hacker APK is capable of tracking all of the mainstream and popular social media platforms which includes Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more.
It's worth mentioning that Spyzie has the option of a premium subscription and although each subscription has a reasonable price if you can't purchase it then a free version has been made available.
Top #2 – DroidBox
Droidbox is a little more complicated than Spyzie but yields relevant results nonetheless. Before becoming an Android hack APK solution, Droidbox was there for analysing other applications. However, over time it has become a popular choice for spying on Android users.
- The initial setup process is harder than other applications and requires a bit more tech knowledge than the average person has.
- Can use for accessing the files and attachments which are sent too and from the device.
- Tracks all texts, messages, and call log information which are available.
- A fantastic solution for viewing and analysing the data that is coming and going from the device.
- Although difficult to use at times, DroidBox is a great APK.
Top #3 – Hackode
Do you have experience with white-hat hacking? If so then you might have heard of Hackode, an intermediate APK hack. Past years have shown that it is most effective for SQL injections, but it isn't limited to this by any means.
- Effective for hacking Google or mapping out a network that you are targeting.
- You don't have to root the Android device to use the Hackode application.
- For users with experience, you can use Hackode for DNS lookups or download RSS security feeds.
Top #4 – Faceniff
Faceniff is different from other hackers as it targets social media specifically. Unfortunately, you must root the device you are targeting beforehand. This limits the functions of the app, but it is still a fantastic choice if rooting isn't a problem!
- Includes technology that allows you to hack social media accounts over a Wi-Fi connection.
- In some cases, Faceniff won't be effective over a mobile data connection.
- Supports popular social media sites including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and much more.
- Although it has an older user-interface than others, this shouldn't take away from the features that it offers.
Top #5 – AndroRat
Taking a step forward to a complex APK hack, AndroRat is a free app which can hack any Android device that you want access to.
- Requires users to root their Android device before hacking.
- After successfully hacking the target, you can view their text messages, call logs, and even view the media they have on the device.
- Hacks targets as long as they connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
Top #6 – Shark for Root
A little different, but Shark for Root is a packet sniffing application. Data is sent between devices in something known as a “packet” and a packet sniffer will grab them for you. As you might have guessed, this solution only works on rooted devices.
- Hacks devices over either a mobile data or Wi-Fi network.
- Offers a traffic snipping feature (useful to users with experience).
- Users must unpack the APK's contents on their computer prior to hacking.
Top #7 – WhatsApp Sniffer
Specifically looking to view WhatsApp data? You've found the perfect tool for the job. WhatsApp Sniffer is an Android hack APK which tracks all of a device's data and requires minimal effort to get it set up and running.
- Receive a notification any time that your target is sent a message through the WhatsApp app.
- Easy to set up and start using.
- If you wish to use WhatsApp Sniffer, then you must root the device.
Top #8 – USB Cleaver
Last on our Top 7 list of APK hack is USB Cleaver and with this app, you can grab important information from your target, all you need to do is connect their Android device to a Windows computer.
- Copy all of the target's information directly from their device to your computer.
- Browse passwords, internet history, and much more of their personal information.
- Capable of downloading logs which are stored by different apps.
To Conclude for APK HackAPK
Hopefully, you can now make a decision and choose which Android hack APK to use! There's a lot of variety out there, and with so many choices available, you can explore and find the one that you like the most. Our recommendation is that you use Spyzie. On top of having endless features on offer, you can use it remotely and with ease proving that it really is the finest monitoring program available.