‘Apple ID verification failed‘ is not a rare issue. In other words, there is no shortage of individuals who experience the ‘Apple ID verification failed' issue. Those who have experienced this issue will wonder about the actual reason behind it. Even if you haven't faced such an issue yet, it is always better to know about this issue as preparation. In fact, this issue can appear out of nowhere as a result of iOS update or device restore. Whatever the case is, once this error emerges, it stops you from using the iOS device. Also, it prevents your iOS device from connecting to the verification servers of iCloud.
Well, no matter whether you have faced such an issue yet or not, it is better to know a solution. If you encounter such an issue in the future, you can easily resolve it without any trouble. So, with this article, we intend to explain how to get rid of this Apple ID verification issue.
PS: if you have an issue of there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server, here is the best solution for you; also, get to know how to update Apple ID settings on your iPhone / iPad, and how to wipe iPhone without Apple ID easily.
What is the best way to fix the ‘Apple ID verification failed' issue?
If you have ever experienced such an issue, you might be wondering what to do. However, just because you are frustrated, you should not try any solution that comes in front of you. Instead, you must do the proper amount of research and end up with a reliable option because some of the solutions you find online can actually end up doing more harm than good.
Some users have had very annoying experiences with most of those random services that claim to solve this issue. Installing an unknown software or providing your information to an unknown website can be very dangerous. Such an approach can end up exposing your personal information to the entire world. Some of the hackers tend to use fake software tools to gain access to your iOS devices. So, it is very important to do your research before downloading or installing such software.
To make things easier for you, we have composed this article explaining reliable and uncommon solutions. We have tested these methods on troublesome iOS devices and found success. The best thing about these solutions is that they don't reveal your privacy or put it in danger. With that said, let's take a look at the solutions to address the Apple ID verification issue.
Solution 1: Remove Apple ID and Password using iMyFone LockWiper
The most effective, reliable, and convenient method to address this issue is iMyFone LockWiper. With this method, you can expect the highest rate of success and get your device back in working mode. Interestingly, there are many iOS device users who are not aware of this tool. With the experience we had with this tool, we can assure you that this is the fastest solution. One of the best things associated with this tool is user-friendliness. With this tool, you can remove the password of your Apple ID using a couple of easy clicks. Basically, this is a straightforward solution.
iMyFone LockWiper simply removes the Apple ID from the iOS device as a solution. No matter whether you are using an older iPhone or the latest, this solution works on it perfectly. Once the Apple ID and the password is removed, you can configure it under a totally new Apple ID. If not, you can add the device into an already existing Apple ID. Either way, it works perfectly, and you will not experience any troubles. The device will work like a new one after going through this process.
Features associated with iMyFone LockWiper
In this section of the article, let's learn about the most significant features related to iMyFone LockWiper. This will give you a general idea about the usage and functionality of this special tool.
- With iMyFone LockWiper, you will be able to fix the ‘Apple ID verification failed' issue effortlessly.
- It can remove the Apple ID completely, and to do that; you don't need to have the password.
- Once the Apple ID is removed from the device, you can use it under a new Apple ID.
- You can even remove the Apple ID and password from a used device. After that, the previous owner will no longer have access to the device. They cannot trace where the device is and what does it do as a result of that.
- This is a highly recommendable software that is praised by many software reviews and companies.
How to remove the Apple ID using iMyFone LockWiper
Now that you have a good idea about the functionality of LockWiper. Let's learn how to use it. In this section, we will explain how to remove an Apple ID using a very simple set of steps.
- First of all, download and install LockWiper on your computer. You don't have to worry about downloading the software because it is completely safe and doesn't contain any malware. After that, you should launch the program on the computer and then connect the iPhone to the same computer.
- You will find two modes when the home screen is launched. Your intention here is to unlock the Apple ID, so you should pick the option labeled ‘Unlock Apple ID.' It comes as a tab that is easy to find.
- You should now click on the option labeled ‘Start to Unlock.' This option can be found in the form of a button. This will lead to the process of removing the Apple ID that gives you trouble.
- As a result, iMyFone LockWiper will start to remove the Apple ID and password. Please note that this process will take a couple of minutes, so you have to be patient.
That's basically it. You can then start using the device from scratch. And, if it is a previously owned device, the previous owner will not be able to locate it.
Solution 2: Set the Date & Time to be Automatically to fix ‘Apple ID verification' issue
Have you experienced the issue with an older model of iOS device? If so, when the devices get their iOS versions updated to the latest, issues can occur. For instance, the data and time of the system can become incorrect. As a result, the system will not allow you to connect to the iCloud servers offered by Apple. Well, to get this issue fixed, you can follow the steps mentioned below and get the device running smoothly. Please note that this method doesn't require you to download or install any third-party tool.
- As the first step, you should go to the option called ‘Settings‘ on your device. Then, you should go to the option called ‘General‘ and choose the ‘Date & Time‘ option.
- If the Date & Time is set to be manual, you will have to set it to automatic. However, if the settings are set to Automatic, just toggle the respective switch. After that, just restart the device so the changed settings will be applied successfully.
Solution 3: If there are Content or Ad Blockers, turn them off
In most of the cases, Content or ad blockers can affect the terms of services offered by Apple. Because of that, if you are using one of those services on the device, you should turn them off. If not, you should remove them completely off your iPhone or iPad. Then, try to log into your iCloud once again to see if the issue is fixed. If the case is related to such a third-party tool, turning off should fix it.
Solution 4: Perform a force restart on the iOS device
One of the simplest and very effective ways to resolve minor issues related to iOS devices is restarting. We can try the same solution on this issue as well and then see if it fixes the issue. Mentioned below are the steps to perform a force restart on the iOS device.
01. If you are using an iPhone X (or later), iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Press the ‘Volume Up‘ button and release it.
- Press the ‘Volume Down‘ button and release it.
- Now, press the ‘Side Button‘ and hold it to see the Apple logo.
02. If you are using an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Press the ‘Volume Down‘ button and ‘Sleep/Wake‘; buttons simultaneously and hold them to see the Apple Logo.
03. If you are using an iPhone 6S Plus or older
- Press the ‘Sleep/Wake‘ button and ‘Home Button‘ and hold them to see the Apple logo.
The above methods should restart the device. Once the device is restarted, please check if the ‘Apple ID verification failed‘ issue is resolved.