Phone cam spy is a process many individuals need to do due to various reasons. That is to say, many individuals need to spy on someone else through the camera of a smartphone. With this article, let's see how to do phone cam spy using powerful software tools.
As per the general acceptance, modern smartphones are more of miniature-sized computers. These devices are capable of performing a variety of tasks ranging from making phone calls to editing video clips. A modern-day smartphone is a collection of numerous individual devices. Despite all the other features, many individuals consider smartphones as camera devices. A substantial number of individuals choose one smartphone over another considering the ability of its camera. The camera of a smartphone can be used for various purposes such as taking photos, selfies and recording videos. However, in this article, we intend to explain how to use a smartphone's cam for spying.
Practically, it is totally possible to convert a smartphone into a spy camera and monitor the surrounding. By converting a smartphone into a spy cam, you can get to know the person's whereabouts easily. If you need to know how to do this phone cam spy, please read on.
Have you ever wondered how to do phone cam spy? Well, the good news is that your search is over. The simplest answer to the above question is that IT IS POSSIBLE to phone cam spy. As a matter of fact, there is no shortage of options when you need to spy on someone's phone camera. However, selecting the best tool out of the rest can be a pretty difficult task for you. Some of the physical devices that come under the tag of spy cams can cost a substantial amount of money. Therefore, we suggest you convert a smartphone into a spy cam at an affordable rate. In that way, all you have to do is to install a spy app on a smartphone. Then, the device can be monitored from a remote location.
IP Webcam is a decent tool that can let you spy on someone through the camera of the phone. You can download this software, install it on the device and monitor the surroundings easily. If you wonder how to do phone cam spy, IP Webcam can be a prominent option to consider. This respective tool is compatible with all the Android operating systems. In a nutshell, IP Webcam is an app that can transform your smartphone into an affordable CCTV camera.
IP Webcam has associated with a large range of features apart from simply spying. These features make it a prominent option when it comes to spying tools. For instance, the cloud storage compatibility of this software adds great value to this software. Because of this feature, you can store recorded video on cloud space without worrying about your disk space. Depending on your requirement, you can decide if you need to record videos on WebM, MKV, MOV or MPEG4. This app is compatible with all the devices that run on Android 4.1 or higher. Although this tool comes for free, you will see some ads displayed on the interface. You can get rid of these apps, however, if you are willing to pay.
Now, let's take a look at the step-by-step guide on how to use IP Webcam.
01. Before everything else, you should download the app through Google Play Store and get it installed. To do this, you should enter the credentials of the Google account.
02. You can now go to “App Drawer” and open the app.
03. You can now see a range of different options. Navigate to the option “Start Server”. With this feature, you will be able to see live streaming on the phone.
04. Now that that the server is started, you will be able to notice the IP address. This IP address is unique to the device. Now, you can simply type the same IP address on the address bar of your web browser.
05. Once the IP address is typed as it is, you can notice several options on the screen. Just play around the options there if you need to know what they do.
06. You can go to the Home Tab and see an option called “Video Renderer” with “Audio Player”. You can then click on the “Browse” option and choose the option you will need.
07. At the completion of this process, you will be able to see live video streaming in high quality
08. You should now hide the app from the home screen of the target mobile device. Tap on the option labeled “Actions” and go to “Run in Background” option so camera screen won't be visible.
09. When prompted, tap on the option “Ok, I Get it!”.
YES. There is a different, better and safer way to use if you need to spy on someone else. Using IP Webcam is not the most effective method you can consider. So, if you need a safer method, we should introduce you FoneMonitor. FoneMonitor, by far, is a better option compared to IP Webcam when it comes to spying.
With FoneMonitor, you will be able to spy on all the actions take place on a target device. Apart from accessing the camera of the phone, FoneMonitor lets you know everything the target person does. In fact, this app is developed specifically for concerned parents and employers to spy on kids and employees respectively. This app works perfectly on Android and iOS platforms. After installing the app on the target device, you can monitor everything on that device from a remote location.
A. Reasons to select FoneMonitor
- FoneMonitor accesses all the sent and received text messages on the target smartphone and hacks secret conversations on Facebook too
- It can track the exact location of the target device to track a lost phone
- It can track the target device from a remote location to track my child’s phone without them knowing
- FoneMonitor lets you access call logs of the device, perform Snapchat hack
- It keeps a track on the target device's internet history
- The convenient user interface that can be handled even by a beginner
How to do phone cam spy through FoneMonitor?
Now, in this section, we will see how to spy on the camera of the target device.
To begin with, you should create a FoneMonitor account. You should visit www.fonemonitor.com and click on the option “Sign Up“. You can then enter the details like your email address and a suitable password.
Then, you should enter information related to the target device. You can then download APK of the FoneMonitor and install it on the Android device. However, when it comes to iOS devices, you don't need an app.
Now, open the app and provide the credentials of your FoneMonitor account.
You can now view all the actions of the target phone through a web browser.
B. Use TruthSpy to spy on smartphones
TheTruthSpy is another superb option you can consider if you are looking for a good spy app. This special app can easily track activities like calls, SMS, internet history, GPS location, multimedia files, etc. Apart from tracking the camera only, this app lets you monitor everything on the target device. It can even record the calls on the target device and provide you with proof about the target's activities. The ambient voice recording option can record the surrounding sounds too. In a nutshell, this is a great tool to monitor a target device with ease.
Features of TruthSpy
- It can track the call logs of the target device
- Track the real-time location of the device
- Can monitor social media apps installed on the target device
- Ideal to be used as parental control and employee monitoring software app
- It can also help you catch a cheating spouse
- Simplified interface with ease of use
- Records surrounding sounds
You can go through the details we have provided and select the best option to do phone cam spy. As per our general recommendation, apps like FoneMonitor and TheTruthSpy standout the competition easily. In terms of versatility and safety, those two apps are way better than IP Webcam. However, it is up to you to decide the best spy app.