Why Is a Professional Samsung Galaxy S6 Broken Screen Data Recovery a Must?
Owning the Samsung Galaxy S6 is like owning an intelligent friend. You store all your information on your phone. All your memories, pictures, chats, messages, emails, videos and files are all kept on your phone. But when you drop that phone, or it gets hit by a force you knew it would damage it, and then you know that even the new Samsung Galaxy S6 won't be spared from the curse of the Black Screen.
This has happened before with your older phones, but you did not expect it to happen on your new phone as you had promised yourself to take care of it. But life still got into the way and by mistake of epic proportions; you have landed with a black screen right on your Samsung Galaxy S6. So, don't panic because we have got you covered and through this article, you will be allowed to understand what to do when you have this black screen.
Through the three parts of this article, we will look at what to do when you get the black screen on your Samsung Galaxy S6 by, detecting the reasons for the Black Screen, things you can personally do when you get the black screen, and finally how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S6 black screen.
PS: for people who are facing the issue of Galaxy S8 / S9 Not Charging, this is just for you.
Part 1: Detecting the possible reasons for Black Screen on your Samsung Galaxy S6
So, your Samsung Galaxy S6 is showing a black screen, and you are not aware of what might be the cause of that. And so, to understand what might be the reason for the black screen, let's look at all the possible reasons for having that black screen on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- 1. Dropping by accident: One of the most common ways through which a black screen may appear on your Samsung Galaxy S6 is if you dropped it accidentally. The sudden impact on the hard floor or surface may cause the components inside the phone to be affected by the shock. The transistors may fall out of place, or the exposed areas may suffer from internal short-circuiting. All of these things may result in cutting the transmission of the signals to your screen or crashing the whole interface itself. And, the result will be the black screen.
- 2. Virus Invasion: the second way through which the black screen on your Samsung Galaxy S6 is possible is through a virus invasion. Viruses are created every single day and are looming freely over the internet. One wrong click on a spam message and your device can easily be infected by the virus. The virus then proceeds to replicate itself and crashes the internal software of the operating system in your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- 3. Dead battery: Your black screen may also be because of a dead battery in your phone. Your first instinct after seeing the black screen on your phone should be to charge it. But it might also be possible that the battery is faulty and may need replacing.
- 4. Full storage: When the device is filled with data to the brim, then it is possible for it to crash as there is not much space for the random access memory of your Samsung Galaxy S6 to work. And this may result in a black screen.
Let's say that dropping, which is the most common cause of black screen, is also the reason why you got the black screen on your Samsung Galaxy S6. After this step, we will get to how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S6 Black Screen and also look at how to do Samsung Galaxy s6 broken screen data recovery. But first:
Part 2: What can you do when you get a black screen after dropping?
Here is the list of things you can do if your Samsung Galaxy S6 is showing Black Screen after dropping it:
- 1. Check for cracks: The first and the foremost response after dropping your Samsung Galaxy S6 should be to check for any cracks or broken parts that you can see with your naked eye. Carefully compare each part of your phone to your memory before dropping it. Make sure there are no cracks.
- 2. Manually Restart the device: Once you get a black screen on your device after dropping, you should remove the back cover of your Samsung Galaxy S6 and then take out its battery. This will automatically turn off your phone. Then put the battery back in and hold press the power button for one minute. This will make the device to use all the remaining power in the battery. Wait for some time and then restart your phone again and see if it works properly.
- 3. Remove the SD card: If your black screen problem persists then there might be another probable cause for the black screen. And that is the corruption of the Micro SD card attached to your phone due to the fall. This corruption may cause the operating system in your phone to crash. So, take off your SD card and then check if your phone is working properly or not.
If all of these ways do not resolve your problems, then you must go to the service center where the trained executives can repair your phone. But, submitting your phone for repair does not guarantee the safe recovery of all your data, in fact, the most preferred method of restoring phones is through the restoration of factory settings, which deletes your data automatically.
So, you must first extract and backup your data on your PC, before submitting your phone for repair. Here's a way how you can how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s6 black screen and the same can work for Samsung galaxy s6 broken screen data recovery.
Part 3: How to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s6 black screen
When you absolutely want to recover data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 Black Screen to your PC, you should use dr.fone – Android Recover software, as it is the most recommended software for Samsung Smartphones. The software works perfectly on how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S6 black screen and can also be used for doing Samsung Galaxy s6 broken screen data recovery. All you have to do is follow these steps, and your data will be transferred easily:
Step 1: Connect your computer and Smart Phone and open the software
First and foremost, you should download the dr.fone Toolkit for Android on your PC for free. Then install and launch it after connecting your phone to your PC using a USB cable. Then once, the software recognizes your phone, you can select the types of files that you want to recover and access them all through your PC. After selecting the files, you should click on “next” option.
Step 2: Choose the status and provide information
The next option will take you to a pop-up window. This window will question about the status of your phone and provide you options to choose from. Choose “Black/broken screen” and then your device name and model from their drop menus. Then click on “next” option, review your data and finally click on “Confirm” to begin the data transfer.
Step 3: Click on download mode
Follow the instructions further and click on the download mode. The download of your data from your phone to your PC will take place. Finally, click on “Recover” to find your data in a specific folder on your PC. After making sure your data is safe and secure on your computer to finish the task.
We hope your question of how to recover data from Samsung Galaxy s6 black screen has been answered. And remember, this method will work for Samsung galaxy s6 broken screen data recovery as well.