If you wonder how to control the Spotify usage of your kids, this is a must-read for you. In other words, the intention of this article is to provide an overview of the best Spotify parental controls. So, read this article on. Also, know more about other Heimdall Parental Control & Porn Blocking Apps.
An introduction to Spotify
A couple of years ago, it was a common practice to download and store the songs we love. As of today, however, it is an obsolete concept. Thanks to the music streaming apps, you don't want to download songs anymore and fill your storage space. Instead of that, you can easily steam the music through specifically developed apps. There are some music streaming apps developed for smartphones, and the number continues to grow.
The most popular music streaming app in the market today is Spotify. This special music streaming platform comprises of a massive number of songs of various genres. If you take a look into Spotify, you would be able to find millions of songs. Spotify also offers the option of subscribing a plan for the entire family. You can include your kids on this plan and let them listen to their favorite songs. As a precautionary measure, Spotify offers a parental control option. Because of this feature, your kids will be prevented from listening to inappropriate contents. The songs or other audio clips that contain explicit wordings are rated as “E” on Spotify. So, when the kids use Spotify under your main subscription plan, you can control it. The ‘E' rated contents will not appear on your kids' accounts. You can go to the Settings option and then turn on the Spotify parental controls to do it.
Features of Spotify
Now, let's take a quick look at the features associated with Spotify before introducing Spotify parental controls.
- Shuffle Play
- Your Library
- It lets you download the music and podcasts
- Spotify Radio feature
- Daily mix
- View the lyrics of the songs
- Play the queue and history
In addition to Spotify, there are plenty of other music streaming apps that might be compatible with your smartphone.
How to set Spotify parental controls using Spyzie
It is true that Spotify comes with handy parental control features. However, your kids can find other ways to listen to inappropriate contents using their smartphones. For instance, they can use websites or other streaming platforms without your knowledge to listen to music. In that case, the built-in features associated with Spotify becomes impractical.
This is when you will need the assistance of a good Spotify parental controls app to monitor the entire device. Spyzie is one of those Spotify parental controls software you can use to control the activities on your kid's phone. This special solution comes with very handy features that help you keep a close eye on your kid's phones. More importantly, Spyzie lets you monitor the target device remotely. You can monitor your device from a remote location using a web browser of your preference. In addition to that, you can use this Gmail hacker & Spotify parental controls tool to access all the actions take place.
Apart from monitoring the songs listened through Spotify, Spyzie monitors many other crucial actions on the target device. For instance, it can monitor the calls, text messages, internet browsing history, images saved and social media activities. Because of those features, Spyzie is recognized as one of the most effective tools to spy on your kid's smartphone.
If your kid uses a different Spotify account on his device Spyzie can become very handy. Since Spyzie can monitor all the app-related activities on the target device, it can monitor Spotify as well. No matter whether the kid uses a different Spotify account or use another source, Spyzie can monitor it. With that said, let's see the most notable features associated with Spyzie.
- You can use it to put restrictions on the target device (put time limitations)
- If it is necessary, you can block any app installed on the target device using Spyzie
- This respective tool can track the exact location of the kid's phone without any hassle & fix on how to figure out someone's Instagram password
- Spyzie is capable of monitoring all the social media activities on the target smartphone
- It can monitor internet browsing history of the mobile phone & perform Skype Hacks & Kik Hacks
- It can track every detail such as calls and SMS (inbound and outbound)
- Spyzie can track the call records and images
- It can record ambient sounds
- It lets you get screenshots of the device without being noticed & listen to the surrounding of someone's phone
- Highly sophisticated features like keylogging can track all the keystrokes typed on the device (including passwords)
- Stealth mode operation for ultimate discreteness
- Geofencing feature to control the whereabouts of the kid in your absence.
How to monitor Spotify using Spyzie
If you are a parent who doesn't have the much technical background, Spyzie is a perfect match for you. Using this Spotify parental controls – Spyzie to monitor your kid's phone is a walk in the park. Mentioned below are the steps you should follow to monitor your kids Spotify activities remotely.
1. As the first step, you should Sign up for a Spyzie account through their official website. Then, you will also have to buy a subscription plan for Spyzie.
2. Next, you should define the type of account you intend to track. That means you will have to define whether you are going to track an iOS or Android device. As of today, the parental control feature works on Android devices only. However, you can still monitor the iOS devices using Spyzie.
3. Next, you should set up the tracking app. You will have to install the tracking app on the target device. To install your monitoring app on the Android device, you should physically access the device. To install the APK on the device, you should enable the option that installs apps from third-parties. This option can be seen in its Security Settings. You can download the APK on the target device by visiting the official website on the same device.
4. After installing the app, you will have to log into the Spyzie account you have just created. After logging in, you should grant it permission to monitor the device's activities.
5. You should also enable the device administrator feature so the app can start monitoring the device.
6. Now, everything is set on the target device. The app icon will be disappeared from the screen of the device. It will assure that the app is not detected by your kid.
7. You should now leave the target device alone and sit in front of your computer. Open a web browser of your preference and visit the official website of Spyzie. You can then log into your account using the credentials used during the account setup. When you access the dashboard of the Spyzie through the web browser, you can see a lot of options.
8. If you need to restrict Spotify on the target device, you can use “Schedule Restrictions” option. You can edit, add or delete the restrictions depending on your preference.
9. To create a new restriction on the target device, you can go to “Add Restriction” option. Define the time and the frequency as you need.
10. However, if you need to block Spotify completely, you should first go to the “Application” option. Then, you can block the Spotify app remotely.
Well, that is exactly how to use Spyzie and put a control on your kid's Spotify usage. Using Spotify parental controls can be handy to keep explicit contents away from your beloved child. With a tool like Spyzie, you can monitor everything on the target device instead of just controlling an app. We recommend this app for all the concerned parents who need to protect their kids from potential dangers.